Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Worst day
  • The Club CD
  • Gilroy Premium Outlets
  • Without Notice
  • Eric Byrnes Trade Rumor?
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 4
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 3
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 2
  • Keiichi Yabu
  • Sakura
  • Sunday, January 23, 2005

    Almost A's Fanfest 2005!!






    Oakland A's Fanfest is coming soon. This year, they scheduled it on 02/12/05(Sat) from 10:00am to 4:00pm. This morning I bought 2 A's fanfest tickets for my wife and myself. We have a chance to get autographs from players,shoot pictures w/ players, and more. The ticket price is $10. The net profits will go to Oakland A's Community Fund and the Cure Autism Now Fundation (CAN). This year, players scheduled to appear are the following.






    Last year, we went there first time because a Season ticket holder person gave me 2 tickets. Somehow we were busy in the morning. So we got there around 2pm. So fanfest was almost over. However I still got some autographs. I should bring more baseball that time. So now I learned from last year. I will bring a lot of baseball this year.



    Last year's ticket


    Manager Ken Macha


    Bobby Kielty, Graham Koonce, and Dave Hudgens


    Bobby Kielty(OF)and I


    Graham Koonce(1B) and I


    Dave Hudgens(Hitting Couch) and I


    Justin Duchscherer


    Chad Harville and Bob Geren


    Chad Harville(P-Houston Astros) and I


    Bob Geren(Bullpen Coach) and I




    I still get a lot, huh? This year, I want to go earlier.. get more autograph. Specially Nick Swisher. That's my minimum target. So let's see...



    Nick Swisher

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 5:39 PM

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:34 AM~  

    Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
    Prowiron i clomid

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:14 PM~  

    Where did you find it? Interesting read Orchids free clipart Morgage refinance calculator Rose cherry tree http://www.scrabble-9.info/Virginiavehicleinsurancelaw.html Guns n roses buckethead

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com