Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Gilroy Premium Outlets
  • Without Notice
  • Eric Byrnes Trade Rumor?
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 4
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 3
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 2
  • Keiichi Yabu
  • Sakura
  • Wakaba
  • Croket
  • Monday, January 17, 2005

    The Club CD



    The TV series "The Club" CD will be released on February 1, 2005. The title is "Perfecto Presents THE CLUB" by Paul Oakenfold.

    This release date info came from Amazon. However when I saw last week's episode on TV, the date is January 25, 2005. So I am not sure where this gap came from. Anyway.. I am waiting for this CD. I was interested how Paul Oakenfold mixed the music. Truly said I really don't know the club music and who the famous DJ is. However when I saw this TV show....hmm.. interesting.. As I mentioned, I am in Latin music and Okinawa music. Specially Latin music. Sometimes they also add remix in the album. Whenever I listen to it, I always think how they can remix these songs. Then creativity hits my mind.. hmm.. If i will do a remix, how will I do? It's very interesting.

    I still don't know Paul Oakenfold too much. But it seems like he is famous. He also did work on the movie "Swordfish" and "Planet of the Apes".




    So..Let's see.. How he remixed this time.. I can't wait until February 1.

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:56 PM

    5 Comments:

    Blogger sachiko commented at 8:45 AM~  

    Nice posts,ExcelVir! It's like seeing the States through your eyes!
    And I like Okinawan music,too. How was the CD?

    PS> Sorry to hear about the loss of your coworker..Is he also a Japanese?

    Blogger ExcelVir commented at 3:59 PM~  

    I like Okinawa music, specially Rimi Natsukawa. When I went back Japan last year, I got Okinawa's musical instrument that called Sanshin. I can play few songs. But I didn't try okinawa traditional songs by okinawa musical score yet. So let's see... That's what I want to master in this year.

    Blogger sachiko commented at 8:44 PM~  

    Hello there! Busy these days? I see that you don't have any updates yet. I hope everything is fine with you and the missus.

    Take care!

    Blogger ExcelVir commented at 11:00 PM~  

    Yes!!! too busy..I am still working at home, too. I wrote some entries.. But I didn't check them yet.

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:23 PM~  

    Excellent, love it! 2001 toyota corolla body kit tamiflu purchase drug store Minerals eczema travelers insurance workplace harrassment policy online special education degree delaware Build upper body strength divorce alcohol divorce law resource Interracial divorce rates compared to normal couples free texas divorce decree forms Liability insurance recommendation commercial property 20 divorce laws in idaho http://www.rhinoplasty-new-orleans-la.info/Divorceseparation.html Vitamin article

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com