Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Keiichi Yabu
  • Sakura
  • Wakaba
  • Croket
  • crazy busy
  • too busy..
  • Shutoku
  • The world trend
  • Safe!!!
  • Workout?
  • Thursday, January 13, 2005

    Keiichi Yabu Part 2



    I heard he passed his medical check on 01/12/05.

    He has a 1 year contract and salary is about $1,000,000. For my opinion, it's too much because we don't know how he can pitch in the major league. Plus his last season result was 6-9. He just won only 6. How can we expect he will do well in this season. I know he has good ERA 3.02. But I still doubt it.

    According to the news, he will do an interview during noon time on 01/13/05.

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 11:33 AM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com