Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Safe!!!
  • Workout?
  • Chuetsu Donation
  • Motormouth
  • You, too?
  • Christmas Dinner
  • From A's to A
  • Phantom team?
  • Big 3 breakdown
  • 2 surprises
  • Tuesday, December 21, 2004

    The world trend



    Finally today was a calm day at work...Today is the due date for the assignment. No more annoyance from other people. So now I could do my own assigned work. My boss gave me the assignment which was to research the gasoline expense and dividends. I alloted 1 day time budget for this assignment. I already knew the result for gas and dividend. Also, as I said, since my work is mainly analysis work, it is not too difficult for me to accomplish this. Plus I already had an idea how to approach this request, too. So 1 hour time budget is enough to put the information together into a report. So I mainly concentrated on the supporting documents. Everybody knows why the gas expense is high because the price is high.. Why high? Everybody thinks because of war. Are you sure? Is this mainly the reason? Anything else? That's my starting point. So I started researching the background about the gas price from internet. ha... It means I am in a writing mode today. As I said, my original major was journalism and I love writing. Whenever I started, I totally forget the time.

    In the middle of my research, I don't know why our company decided to do duct cleaning yesterday and today..I had to evacuate from our department area. So..can't help.. I grabbed the papers that I printed and left from that area. Then I was reading these papers in the safe and quiet area.

    Almost 2 hours later, they finished cleaning. Then I started printing the rest of the papers and read the remaining one. Afterwhich I started making the supporting documents. I tried to visualize these documents because I knew my boss doesn't have time to read everything.. That's why.. if other people is panicing, it makes me irritated but it's also funny same time. Don't need to panic.. Don't need to check very detail. Just need to make summary and visualize. In other words, don't do "not seeing the trees in the forest. "

    I finished it almost 1pm.. oh my.. lunchtime is almost over. See? whenever I am in writing mode, I easily forget the time. I will not talk about the details but even if the subject is about gas, I summarized the world trend from my research. Also I strongly believe we can't survive by ourselves...we can't operate the company by ourselves. In reality, we are always affected by the world trend no matter what the case. It might be by artificial matter. It might be due to mother of the nature. Whenever we live, we can't avoid these world trends. Therefore, we have to take it seriously and then figure the best solution in cooperation with other people.


    link | posted by ExcelVir at 11:26 PM

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:08 AM~  

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com