Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Weekend Working
  • Tasting
  • Dye-White Sox
  • What's next?
  • French Roast
  • Politics
  • Where is Paola?
  • A seminar
  • Inventory Day
  • 2004 Rivercats Team Set
  • Thursday, December 16, 2004

    2 surprises

    I am sooo busy right now. Even if I want to write something, I totally didn't have a chance at all. However I found 2 surprised matters. So I will write these one quickly.

    1. Keiichi Yabu



    Hanshin Tigers Pitcher Keiichi Yabu wants to play in the major league next season. OK..Until this moment, it's not a surprise at all.. Also several major teams are interested in him. OK... still not surprised at all. The surprising thing is that our very own Oakland A's is one of these teams!!! After winter meeting, A's Manager Ken Macha said he wants to know more about Yabu.



    As I mentioned before, Oakland A's is a low budget but strong team. So I expected they are not interested in a Japanese Player because they are usually expensive. But I guess.. If they can get the player cheaper, they want to get one. Akinori Otsuka and Shingo Takatsu are good examples from last year.





    They made a very cheap contract and they did play well more than their pay. So if A's can get Yabu cheap salary, they might take action.


    2. Jastin Lehr and Nelson Cruz





    No one can expect who will play with which team. That's surprising and scary. Justin Lehr and Nelson Cruz are supposed to be A's future. But A's traded them to the Brewers and acquired Keith Ginter.



    Jastin Lehr!!! I just got an autograph from him in the last season's game.





    I was sooo shocked!! I don't know this is good trade or not.

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 1:35 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com