Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • French Roast
  • Politics
  • Where is Paola?
  • A seminar
  • Inventory Day
  • 2004 Rivercats Team Set
  • Is it my imagination??
  • Christmas Tree Decoration
  • Unusually cold
  • Mountain Lion
  • Thursday, December 09, 2004

    What's next?



    I didn't have a chance to sit and watch the TV show " The Club " last 3 weeks. So I just watched the show in fragments and wasn't able to get the total picture.. It seems the ICE members didn't like Alison's way. So last week, they fired Alison. Then, when I watched last nite, Investor Greg didn't like their current management or something. Not so sure.. whenever an important part of their conversation is shown, they were bleeping them out and cuts out the audio.. So he decided to fire ED & current management and then bring in new management. Wow.. so dramatic!!

    I can't expect what will happen next? Such as.. Friend becomes enemy. Enemy becomes friends. When I also saw the next week preview, the new CEO threw something at the ICE billboard that ED's wife designed. Now I noticed. When I went to ICE, I didn't see this billboard anymore.. I planned to take a picture..but no more.. I think new management took this billboard.


    It's not too clear. Behind of the ICE logo, there is a billboard. Whenever I see this TV show, it shows ICE AD in this billboard. But after I saw new management attitude, they might have taken this out because this one came from old management, specially designed by Ed's wife.

    After I saw 5 episodes, I realized key person is not Alison and not Ed in ICE. I think the key person is Marc who is ICE director of marketing.


    " I want people to come to Ice not Vegas. "

    He is very mild and always talks gently. However I could feel some similarity as Alison from him but in a different way. Greg also trust him a lot, too. So it means he is doing well from Greg's point of view. After they changed management, only he remains in the new management. But never know.. They might have another drama. I was curious about one thing. Ed thought he has 100% ownership. But Greg said Ed didn't have anything at all. I think this is a keyword for next week's episode.

    What's next? Will members follow the new management?

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 8:23 AM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com