Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • From A's to A
  • Phantom team?
  • Big 3 breakdown
  • 2 surprises
  • Weekend Working
  • Tasting
  • Dye-White Sox
  • What's next?
  • French Roast
  • Politics
  • Friday, December 17, 2004

    Christmas Dinner

    Last Wednesday (12/15/04), we had our accounting department's christmas dinner at Spiedo in San Mateo.



    Spiedo Ristrante
    222 4th Ave
    San Mateo, CA 94401
    Tel. (650)375-0818


    This restaurant is just in front of a famous supermarket, Draeger's Market Place.





    Draeger's cakes and pastries are very good. I bought mango mousse (left side in the next picture) for my wife after our department dinner.




    Spiedo is quite a good size restaurant. There is a glassed surround private room in there.




    That private room is just on the left side in the next picture.




    This is how it looks from the inside the private room. We used this room for our Christmas dinner.




    I didn't expect too much from this restaurant because the online customer rate wasn't so high. I ordered Sole.



    oops.. I forgot to take a picture before start eating. So this is the picture after one bite.


    Oh my... Who did that rating?? It's totally not true, unexpectedly their menu is very delicious. It's very light taste and we all had same impression. Also I didn't take dessert pictures because it looked so good I totally forgot to take a picture of it. One more good thing.. the price is all reasonable. I think people who generally like heavy and strong tasting food. So with this restaurant's cooking, they might feel something was missing. So that's my guess. Whenever I am in the San Mateo area, I noticed this restaurant. But I never felt like eating here. Now I can say I discovered a good one. Oh..you know? they were sooo crowded.

    Spiedo Kitchen


    our group picture


    Next time, I want to come here w/ my wife.


    When I was driving, I took picture. Of course, it's not clear at all.


    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:32 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com