Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • 2 surprises
  • Weekend Working
  • Tasting
  • Dye-White Sox
  • What's next?
  • French Roast
  • Politics
  • Where is Paola?
  • A seminar
  • Inventory Day
  • Thursday, December 16, 2004

    Big 3 breakdown


    The rumor was going around.. So I felt it might just happen.. Oh my god.. before I went home today, I knew the rumor became true!! Oakland A's traded Tim Hudson to Atlanta Braves. The Big 3 started to break down now..

    Big 3 : Tim Hudson, Mark Mulder, and Barry Zito



    Why A's is strong inspite of its low budget? Because A's trained the players from Minor League very well and kept them in major league w/i reasonable salary. So whenever they reached their salary limit, the A's trades the player to another team. That's how they can be strong with a low budget. So even if it's big 3 and even if the players contributed to their winning, it's no exception. I know the time might be coming for big 3 breakdown.. But I was not ready yet.. I still thought A's need this big 3 for next year. I am soo disappointed. Tim Hudson is a great pitcher. geeee... So after he left, they will make a new Big 3 w/ Rich Harden.



    I feel he is not still not as good as Hudson was--yet. But he is has the most strikeout in A's during last season (167K) and he is still young. So he has the potential to improve his skill. I think that's why A's thought they still can be strong w/o Tim Hudson and so they traded him. Hopefully no more big surprises...

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 9:48 PM

    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com