Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Phantom team?
  • Big 3 breakdown
  • 2 surprises
  • Weekend Working
  • Tasting
  • Dye-White Sox
  • What's next?
  • French Roast
  • Politics
  • Where is Paola?
  • Friday, December 17, 2004

    From A's to A

    I don't want to see.. I am sooo sad...But this is a reality.



    Hudson is wearing Atlanta's cap... I hope he will do well in Atlanta.

    Good thing.. I saw his A's last pitch in the season's last game.



    He was the best pitcher within Big 3.

    What will A's do? They will have to create new legend w/o him.

    Hope.. Byrnes and Kotsay will be a better combination more than this year and will play really well with the other teams. I hope they become the next legend like Hudson and company were.




    link | posted by ExcelVir at 5:30 PM

    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com