Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Chuetsu Donation
  • Motormouth
  • You, too?
  • Christmas Dinner
  • From A's to A
  • Phantom team?
  • Big 3 breakdown
  • 2 surprises
  • Weekend Working
  • Tasting
  • Sunday, December 19, 2004

    Workout?



    When I go to the gym and use the treadmill, it sometimes happened.

    The person next to me is watching my time, distance, and calories..Usually I just think 'whatever'.. I don't care..how he/she is doing. I keep my slow pace and finish my target which is 2 miles and 200 calories. However when I went there just recently, this guy.. yeah I know he was running a little fast.. feel like he tried showing he is very good or something... " Whatever.. " Don't care.. But he is watching my results so many time.. geee.. stop it!!Don't make me serious... That's what I am thinking.. still watching... ok ok ok... He wants to compete.. geee... can't help.. I start running max power... 1.. 2.. 3!!!




    I thought he is surprised... and he knew he can't compete w/ me because I am fast. That's why I am saying. Don't try to compete w/ me like that.. I used to belong in a track and field team when I was in high school. I trained in the mountain everyday. I was running in the mountain..So it's up and down so many times. Compared w/ that hard training, treadmill is nothing. Even if I already retired, I can still run fast and my legs are still all muscle.

    Then this guy quit using treadmill.. Then start talking to people behind us..



    " How're you doing? "


    huh??? It sounds like 2 girls.. So he just wants to show he is good in front of these girls. Geee... Stupid!!!

    I didn't plan running too long.. But I ended up running 35 min. Usually 20min. geeee...almost double.

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 5:31 PM

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Flower Garden commented at 10:33 AM~  

    I know how you feel when people watch and check your meter because I really don't like people doing it.
    But!!
    I do the same thing to the people...hahaha. I'm nosy, huh?

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:02 AM~  

    geez, you are funny...sometimes it's really irritating when people do that...

    FunkyMomma

    Blogger sachiko commented at 5:07 AM~  

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Nippon no christmas wa samishii desu..No comparison with the way we celebrate it back home..

    Blogger ExcelVir commented at 10:11 PM~  

    Yeah..it's soo irritating whenever people do that. I always try to keep my own slow pace. But.. geeeee..

    Blogger ExcelVir commented at 10:19 PM~  

    Somehow... Christmas Eve is more important than real Christmas Day in Japan, huh? They are making TV drama about Eve...etc. That's so strange and I don't know who started???

    Anyway.. Merry Christmas!

    Christmas is one of busy day in USA. It's not holiday for me. Also My wife wants to go shopping tomorrow because it will be After Christmas Sale. Busy Busy... ;-)

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:12 AM~  

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it tenants loan Peugeot 406 saloon

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com