Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Christmas Dinner
  • From A's to A
  • Phantom team?
  • Big 3 breakdown
  • 2 surprises
  • Weekend Working
  • Tasting
  • Dye-White Sox
  • What's next?
  • French Roast
  • Saturday, December 18, 2004

    You, too?

    Geee... I can't believe it!!!! A's trade not only Hudson but also Mulder!!! They tradedMulder too!



    I think A's will not want to be a champion anymore. I know A's still has Zito.. But you never know.. They might trade him, too. It seems A's has a trend. They trade players to their hometown team or near their hometown team. Hudson came from Georgia. So they traded him to Atlanta then replaced him with native California players. Then Mulder came from Illinois. So they trade him to St. Louis which is near Illinois. I am sooo shocked.. I think A's didn't have money. I thought if Hudson left, they have money to hold other 2 from big 3.. But they had to let him leave... You know he got most winning pitches this year and contributed to the A's victory very well.. geeee.. but they let him go!!!! I am very confused... I know this is a business.. but this is totally against A's fan's liking. Now we never know... Even if Byrnes unexpectedly did well this year and even if he is most popular player in A's, they might let him go too. This year.. he is almost minimum salary in major league and his contract is until this year. So as I said, he did well this year unexpectedly. A's will make several years' contract with a high salary or let him go, too. In his case, MLB might arbitrate his salary. If the team didn't like it,they might let him go.

    Bye Bye Hudson...



    Bye Bye Mulder...



    I will not be able to watch this scene next year...



    and my toys and cards....at home, still shows the A's spirit.









    link | posted by ExcelVir at 9:08 PM

    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com