Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • You, too?
  • Christmas Dinner
  • From A's to A
  • Phantom team?
  • Big 3 breakdown
  • 2 surprises
  • Weekend Working
  • Tasting
  • Dye-White Sox
  • What's next?
  • Sunday, December 19, 2004

    Motormouth


    Last night, I was worked at home until 2am. Finally I finished what I had to do until last Thursday. If no one really bother me during the week, I didn't need to work last night or the weekend. Plus.. I keep saying I was busy and that I can't help them right now.. But some people still didn't get it or understand and are coming at me on panic mode..In my mind this is what I really wanted to tell them-- First of all, don't be scared what the boss said.. You just do your best within human capacity and not think that you are one super robot. They panic like they are dying if they can't finish their task correctly on time. I know it's better to finish perfectly on time but sometimes it can't be help.. So I know people need my help..But I still gave this person the info he needed from the little time I can spare for it and reminded this person that I am busy and also in the middle of a deadline.. But " Can I have a meeting?? " F*** off!!! I already helped and spent time a lot for this person. Also I really hate a meeting as I said.. The meeting didn't create ANYTHING. Just use your brain!! These type of person didn't understand at all because they thought they are always the center of the world. If I help, that's good this person can finish his work before due date. But as I keep saying I am BUSY!!! So I will not be able to finish my work until due date even if this person finished!! It's totally not fair.. The boss thought this person did well, but I didn't... This person is still asking " Will you come in on Saturday? " " Will you come in on Sunday? " " No I will not (I really want to come in!! but you keep bothering me, I will work at home!!!) " geeeee... sooo annoying..never learn anything. This person came to our company from an accounting firm. Of course if they visit the clients, they will help you...But YOU are not working Accounting firm ANYMORE!!! GET REAL!! Prepare by yourself!! geeee.... So I need at least one day to finish my boss's request ( Due is next Tuesday). So I had to finish work for last Thursday due during weekend. I need at least one day's rest.. So I forced myself to finish my work last night.






    I usually woke up around 6am during weekend. Since I slept late last nite, I woke up a little late aroud 8am. Then I sort and organized DVDs in the family room of what I recorded long time ago and prepared for next year. Then I rested again.. during late breakfast while watching TV.. I saw this show on VH1 called Motormouth.








    Good... This show helped reduce my anger... The show is catching people's candid actions inside their cars. They hide cameras in front of the driver and catch them in action. Then they pick who is the best motormouth by state. If you are driving, what will you do?? Nothing?? Com'n!! Don't be shy!! Everyone does something. OK...If I tell you what I do in the car, will you tell me? I do.. singing..and dancing.. moving one hand and/or both hands w/ songs...oops.. screaming, too. When I stop at a signal, the driver behind of me might be wondering what I am doing because my car is shaking A LOT and he/she can see I am dancing.. hahaha.. That's what I do.. I thought I am one of the worst performer in the car.. a lot of people worse than ....oops..I should say better than me. They are really good.. I am impressed..














    and good... I found an idea from them..hahaha...

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 11:38 AM

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:19 AM~  

    Good design!
    [url=http://mhmahnto.com/rvit/rpqb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gbiydkdt.com/tggb/vdvc.html]Cool site[/url]

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:19 AM~  

    Nice site!
    http://mhmahnto.com/rvit/rpqb.html | http://jiwhwtco.com/ppom/xcaw.html

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:03 AM~  

    best regards, nice info » »

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com