Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Motormouth
  • You, too?
  • Christmas Dinner
  • From A's to A
  • Phantom team?
  • Big 3 breakdown
  • 2 surprises
  • Weekend Working
  • Tasting
  • Dye-White Sox
  • Sunday, December 19, 2004

    Chuetsu Donation

    Next photos are Chuetsu (Niigata) area.








    It's beautiful, isn't it?

    This area in Japan had a big earthquake in the end of October and people in this area are still staying in temporary accommodations. When I heard about this earthquake, I noticed one of village which is Yamakoshi-mura was the place in one of the Japanese drama shown last year. The drama show's name is "Kokoro".







    This drama's main locations are Chuetsu and Asakusa.







    They often visit Chuetsu area. As main actress, Noriko Nakagoshi, thought, I felt same thing,too. These places are beautiful. But the chuetsu earthquake happened. I felt bad because I couldn't do anything. However her management company and she took action. They want to help people in Chuetsu area and established the Chuetsu Donation fund. Then she brought these donation there last week.












    I saw the news and I am impressed. After they finished drama, she is still impressed how beautiful the place is and really wants to help restore and stabilize the disaster area. So that's why they decided to collect donation. I think this place is attached to her.

















    link | posted by ExcelVir at 1:39 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com