Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Croket
  • crazy busy
  • too busy..
  • Shutoku
  • The world trend
  • Safe!!!
  • Workout?
  • Chuetsu Donation
  • Motormouth
  • You, too?
  • Monday, January 10, 2005

    Wakaba

    In San Francisco, they are showing NHK Morning Drama (Our company is sponsoring this show). This drama is 15 min per episode and showing 6 days a week in Japan. The drama usually fisnished in 6 months. It's already long run, right? But in San Francisco, they are showing 2 episode per week. So if we simply calculate, SF needs 1 year and half for this 6 month drama. So it's goin to be a long run here. They just recently finished Sakura. That drama was showing in 2002 in Japan I guess.... Then what's next drama in SF?? It's Wakaba.





    I already expected this drama is next because of timing. In San Francisco, we can see not only local Japanese broadcast but also NHK, too. However to get the NHK channel, we have to pay. My wife was okay to pay extra so I can see Japanese shows on cable. So I am watching NHK Morning Drama on time. Therefore I know this drama already. Truly said, I didn't like this main actress's face. So first impression is really bad for me. However after watching this drama along, I knew it's a good drama. Also I expected this will give a good impression to Nisei & Sansei generation in SF because this main actress is doing her very best to fulfill her dream and didn't give up at all...It's really cheerful and heartwarming I think.

    This drama will show in SF from 01/22/05. Try to catch it if you live in San Francisco.








    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:35 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com