Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Wakaba
  • Croket
  • crazy busy
  • too busy..
  • Shutoku
  • The world trend
  • Safe!!!
  • Workout?
  • Chuetsu Donation
  • Motormouth
  • Monday, January 10, 2005

    Sakura



    As I mentioned in the entry "Wakaba", this is Sakura. they just finished broadcasting in SF. They were showing this drama from 05/2003 to 11/2004. But, in Japan, it ran from 04/2002 to 09/2002. Truly said, I didn't expect they showed this drama because it's not exact timing. Timingwise, " Manten " should show. But I guess because it's about Hawaii & Japan and that the main character, Sakura, is Japanese American. So they decided to show this drama even if it's not exact timing. It's also a very entertaining drama. You know how different the culture is between Japan and America and how Japanese people are. My wife didn't like main character because she has short hair. For me...so what??? but she couldn't stand her at all.. So she didn't watch this drama at all. But it's really good drama..you know?? hopefully she will watch Wakaba w/ me.





    link | posted by ExcelVir at 11:10 PM

    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:56 AM~  

    I also watch the show and Ialso find it very entertaning,I'm in the united states and it comes on once a week on sundays.It's at the end of the series now.I also like the different characters and their personalities.

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:01 PM~  

    I am back to make another comment,I thought that yesterday was the last episode...but it wasn't.Now Sakura has left Hina, Japan to go back to Hawaii,then they showed a preview of the up coming episodes.I wonder and hope they have the series on DVD.

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:19 AM~  

    On the 10th of July they made a notice on chanel 25 that Sakura will be suspended next week which will be the 17th,I hope that they show the episode.But anyway why are thwey suspendig the show,I would like to make request....if its not too much trouble could you find out why chanel 25 is suspending Sakura?If you are able to,please post your reply on the web site.Thank you very much.^-^

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:14 AM~  

    I feel so stupid of the last comment I made because I found out that cannel 25 was showing the last and final episode of Sakura yesterday.So I guess you don't have to do what I requested I my other comment,it was all a misunderstanding thats all.I am very sorry

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:23 AM~  

    I hope that they make another show just as good as Sakyra.

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:23 PM~  

    Nice site!
    [url=http://amhmqlec.com/ugef/yjdw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://voemwrvy.com/npub/ayhm.html]Cool site[/url]

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:23 PM~  

    Great work!
    My homepage | Please visit

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:23 PM~  

    Great work!
    http://amhmqlec.com/ugef/yjdw.html | http://oaongwtb.com/htts/plow.html

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com