Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Without Notice
  • Eric Byrnes Trade Rumor?
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 4
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 3
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 2
  • Keiichi Yabu
  • Sakura
  • Wakaba
  • Croket
  • crazy busy
  • Monday, January 17, 2005

    Gilroy Premium Outlets

    I was glad to wake up this morning. I am thankful for another day.

    Today we went to Gilroy Premium Outlets. I still need to work today. However I am still shocked about my co-worker's death. Fortunately my wife wanted to go to the outlets. So we went there.









    We reached Outlets passed noon.



    Turn left.



    We were hungry. We had pretzel for lunch from Auntie Anne's.



    That's mine. What Did I get?



    Sour Cream & Onion!! My favorite. Please don't come near me. hahaha...

    Then we started to go shopping...



















    After that, we changed location.



    Quizno man!! I lost a chance to shoot close-up.



    ok.. We found a good parking spot.. Ready to shop.









    ok...we finished... Time to go home..

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 7:17 PM

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:28 AM~  

    waaahhhh shopping...im so glad Yvonne found time to shop...i should have been there *wishing*

    we love auntie anne's too...yummy...i like their cinnamon sugar...

    Girlie

    Blogger marie commented at 4:41 AM~  

    Yvonne shopping???? hahaha..But I really miss what we once did at Napa Valley outlet, Shoooping too!

    Blogger ExcelVir commented at 8:00 AM~  

    Yeah unusually we went to the outlets. hahaha... We usually go to the nearest mall... That's it..

    Garlie:
    I also like " Garlic " pretzel from Auntie Anne's.. hehehe... still don't come near me after I eat... hahaha...

    Marie:
    I know Yvonne and you went to Napa's outlets. Gilroy's is the biggest outlets in SF Bay area. However unfortunately there is no Coach shop in Gilroy's

    Blogger Flower Garden commented at 8:29 AM~  

    I LOVE going to Gilroy Outlet!!! I'm soooo jealous because I haven't been there for a long time.
    Whenever my husband and I go there, we have lunch at In-N-Out Burger!

    Blogger ExcelVir commented at 12:38 PM~  

    We used to eat at IN-N-OUT whenever we go to Gilroy... But...no more!! You know why... right? hahaha...

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:40 AM~  

    What a great site » » »

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com