Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Eric Byrnes Trade Rumor?
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 4
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 3
  • Keiichi Yabu Part 2
  • Keiichi Yabu
  • Sakura
  • Wakaba
  • Croket
  • crazy busy
  • too busy..
  • Monday, January 17, 2005

    Without Notice



    My co-worker passed away on Saturday early morning. He was just 34 years old.

    Yesterday, I was working at home. Then I needed another set of documents for my next assignment . So I went to the office. Usually no one will be in the office on Sunday. Only Saturday, I saw few people including my boss. So when I arrived at the office, I noticed the my boss's car was parked. I was wondering why he's at work that day. Then when I went to my desk area, my boss is busy on the phone. So I was still wondering what's going on?? Then after he hang up, he mentioned to me that our colleague had passed away. I couldn't react immediately.. cos I had to understand what he is saying first. That's how shocked I was.. Then after a few seconds, I finally realized he passed away.. He was fine until Friday. They said that when he was sleeping that nite, he couldn't breathe and then died while sleeping. Since I heard about his death, I was thinking about our life.

    He didn't expect he will die in his sleep that nite. When he couldn't breathe and if he was conscious, how did he react?? did he struggle in the dark? did try to ask for help but couldn't? He regreted he left his wife and children? These matters are going around my head. So yesterday nite, I was so scared to sleep. If same thing is happened to me, how will I react...

    Then, to make good use of his death, I strongly think we should live without regrets. We never know what can happened tomorrow.

    1. Everyday, we should do our best.

    2. Don't think about tomorrow. Don't be lazy. Sometimes even if we can do today, we become lazy and think we can put it for tomorrow.

    3. If we argue or fight w/ spouse, child, family, friends...etc., don't let it pass over nite. Please settle it that same day. If you didn't settle and your love one passes away, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

    4. I don't want to say about money too much. However we need it to be practical. Please to get life insurance. So if something happened to you, it will get your family taken care of.

    We are still living. To live w/ all our might is our duty. To be thankful for our life.



    link | posted by ExcelVir at 5:43 PM

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:25 AM~  

    im so sorry to hear about the death of your co-worker...yes in a snap of a finger the Lord can take our life...we always have to be prepared to meet Him...

    Girlie

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:45 AM~  

    Very nice site!
    » » »

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:56 PM~  

    What a great site Cheap phone calls to an itlalian mobile Senior blowjobs Amatuer oral sex video ebony bbw blowjob

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com