Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Premium & Picture



If you've read my entry earlier , you might think " hmm?? I saw this photo before.. ".

Yes.. You are right. I was talking about this card in my entry on 10/05/04.

I was checking eBay during lunchtime. My routine... check Sacramento Rivercats...then Eric Brynes. As I said in my prior entry, I've never seen this card in eBay before. Luckily, I got one w/o any other person bidding. Then today.. I saw 2 of these cards in eBay. The starting price is ...oh my..it's more than double!!! But these cards are high mint..I think that's why it's more than double. But for me, I don't care how mint condition is. I just want to get a card. So I was still pretty lucky.

I saw Eric Byrnes is on the cover page of Oakland A's Magazine in eBay, too. I got this magazine when my wife and I went to see a game in August. I like these photos. I wish I could take photos like that.











But I took some good pictures, too. I wish I can have a professional camera. Anyway these ones are my favorite shots from my entry on 10/04/04.

link | posted by ExcelVir at 8:43 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:42 PM~  

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:16 PM~  

Excellent, love it! Spartan tire Game video texas holdem controllers gambling

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Designed by mela
Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com