Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Juanes' New CD



Juanes.. He is a famous Columbian singer. Whenever he released a new single, his song always ends up in the top 3. He is also the 2003 Latin Grammy Award winner. I read from People en Espanol that he will soon release a new CD. I've been waiting sooo long for a new one from him... Of course I checked Amazon. Amazon's price is $14.99 ( List Price $17.98). But I didn't buy it immediately because I want to check Target first. I just felt Target might sell his CD close to the $12.99 range for first few weeks. But I totally didn't have the chance to go to Target until today.. When I went Target after work, I could hardly believe my eyes.. The price is a surprisingly low $9.98 until 10/04/04!! Even if including sales tax, it still came out $10.80!! I totally didn't expect... Thank you Target!!




Before I left work, I told my co-worker and family best friend, " P " that I will buy Juanes' new CD that day... but unfortunately I left my cell phone in my car. So when I was about to leave Target, I called P and told her " You should go to Target after work. Juanes CD is ON SALE for $9.98--only until today!!! " Then P said " I don't have time..Can you buy one for me? " So I went back Target and bought one for her...

P and her husband and a couple of her relatives went with us to his concert last year when he came to SF.. The concert was great! it rocked!!! His concert was in a small theater...so we saw him very close...

However I was disappointed on one thing.. I am listening his CD while I am writing this entry...It's an excellent CD... I love it!!! But Amazon's customer rate is low.. 3.5 out of 5 stars... Geee.. people didn't know how good it is???? Don't try to compare with his other CD!! Just listen to this CD!! Feel music in your heart!! there's so much potential... All songs can be I am sure will land in the Top 3 when he releases these on a single.. I already heard one song from a spanish radio station. I think it was song No.5 "Nada valgo sin tu amor" from this CD.
Let's see.. I just checked Pepsi Musica, this is my favorite Spanish music TV show.. I just didn't have a chance to watch it for the last 3 weeks..So I haven't updated myself with what's new from this show. Anyway..as I predicted.. his song is definitely in the Top 3... His song is always Top 3.. soo good!!!

What are you waiting for?? Com'n! Let's go to Barnes & Noble and try listening!!! I bet you will love this CD...

link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:40 PM


Designed by mela
Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com