Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Baseball Game and Proverb
  • The Fish Express
  • Ukulele from Hanalei
  • Hanalei Mixed Plate
  • Mango Mama's
  • Guava Kai Plantation
  • Back from Vacation
  • Company Hotdog Pictures
  • Small World
  • Value
  • Monday, September 27, 2004

    Happy Birthday Dad!

    Today is my dad's birthday. So we sent this for him.




    I hope he likes it. I know somehow Japanese people like European Brand. I tried to check for something in the gift web-site..couldn't find a good one. So I decided ..doesn't matter which brand it is. I don't believe in the brand myth like other people. I do look for the quality of the product more than the name on it. If it looks sturdy and has good workmanship, it's worth the money I pay for, the brand wouldn't matter at all. I showed it to my wife and she liked it too.

    My dad will retire in a few more years. Hopefully he will be able to use both comfortably to work.

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 8:11 PM

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Peter commented at 2:33 PM~  

    I have an Eric Byrnes Rookie card. I think the A's are cool.

    Blogger ExcelVir commented at 3:05 PM~  

    Yeah.. I have his rookie card, too. He and A's is soo cool.. Go A's!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:15 AM~  

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com