Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Value
  • Happy Birthday Mom!
  • Meeting...
  • Eric Byrnes-Oakland A's Left Fielder
  • Today's Result
  • Tree Tunnel
  • Shabuway
  • Oh no... No Japanese...
  • Finish!! ( Japanese )
  • Parent Company ( Japanese )
  • Thursday, September 09, 2004

    Small World

    I was checking the internet during lunchtime today. I had an urge to search on one of the Japanese baseball player playing in the U.S. Major League, Tsuyoshi Shinjo. He played w/ the NY Mets ,SF Giants, and back to the NY Mets until last year. This year, he went back to Japan and joined one of the Japanese baseball teams, Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters.



    I read up on the team's Roster in this team.... then something cought my attention.. Gyosei International(*). It's the same school I attended in HS.

    I didn't know one of the players came from my high school cos my school is not known for any sports.

    This Gyosei Alumni, Michihiro Ogasawara is the team leader and he plays well.. He was Highest Avg. as Hitter in the Pacific League in 2002 and 2003. Then also Golden Grove award in 1999 ~ 2003...etc.


    It's such a small world...


    * Gyosei International : International de L'etoile du Matin

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 12:50 PM

    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com