Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Finish!! ( Japanese )
  • Parent Company ( Japanese )
  • Coffee ( Japanese )
  • Hotdog ( Japanese )
  • Excellent Virtue ( Japanese )
  • Friday, August 27, 2004

    Oh no... No Japanese...

    geeee... I get frustrated w/ this blog... whenever I try to Alt + Tab to a web-site, my writing is gone, I would have to save it as draft.. I couldn't recall what i wrote so have to write everything from scratch. However I learned that l will have to be careful next time. :-(

    Anyway... Why oh no...? cos I don't have any option to write in Japanese in our home computer.. so have to write in English instead. My wife discovered blogging early this year accidentally and she is soo into it. She started to make her own blog since last month ( July 2004 ). first I asked her to write about me, too... but it's hard to do if write about both of us.. so I decided to make own blog during today's lunchtime.

    Today I wrote about 4 things.
    1. Hotdog
    2. What does " Excellent Virtue " mean?
    3. Coffee
    4. Urgent work

    1. Hotdog

    Today.. We had Endless Summar BBQ Potluck Lunch in our company. We never did before. This is the first time.. It seems like everybody enjoyed it... hopefully we will be able to do next year, too. I ate 5 hotdogs... I didn't plan to... I just plan to eat 4 hotdogs.. bot somehow.. ended up eating 5 hotdogs...hehehe... I might be really hungry that time. Truely said... I still didn't feel full.. but I stopped. I brought 3 two liter bottles sodas...that's in my charge... but other people brought so much soda, too... no one touch my soda.. So I brought them back after lunchtime was over. :-)

    2. Excellent Virtue

    My name is HIDENORI.. HIDENORI is 2 chinese characters' combination...One is Hide...Other is Nori. Hide's chinese character means " Excellent ". Nori's chainese character means " Virtue " So I just simply used these as the title for my blog name " Excellent Virtue ". ;-)

    3. Coffee

    I made coffee 4 times a day.. 6:30am, 7:30am, 9:45am, and 2:45pm. I like making coffee....cos that's a part of my work when i was working in a convenience store in Japan. If everybody is happy with the way I make coffee, I am also happy, too. :-) Recently our affiliated company people come to our office and work from morning to nite...It's already more than 2 weeks now.. They like my coffee, too. They drink my coffee a lot, too. So whenever I make, I have to count on them, too.. So making a little bit more... But you know... they are not a machine... they didn't drink coffee same quantity everyday... So sometimes.. I made too much... sometimes...it's not enough...So it's hard... i have to think about our company budget, too... I will try to read their mind...and try to read people's mood if they feel they want to drink coffee more or not. :-)

    4. Urgent work

    You know ...in USA... 09/06/04 ( Mon ) is holiday, right? however...sometimes it's not holiday anymore.. All depends on how our parent company in Japan decide.. one of the big bosses from parent company decided to come here that day... I don't need to meet him...So it's not direct requirement... but indirectly it's like indirectly common Japan sense to be present that day.. I am working acctg dept and made monthly report and analysis every month. So if he decide to come here 09/06/04, I will have to finish monthly report until 09/02/04. They want to see August result earlier...then our top management want to have a meeting at least 1 day before.. which is 09/03/04 ( Fri ). I need to rush everything... cos 2 days after the end of month is too early. So I started working about August from today... I had to finish one big task today... That is usual my normal work life. I usually leave work at 7pm.. I always count my time...when I mentioned about it in this blog..it's around 5pm... 2 more hours!!! geeee...have to finish w/i 2 more hours..!!! then everything was rush rush rush.... but unexpectedly... finished... it's big a relief......

    That's what i wrote in Japanese today....

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:23 PM

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:57 PM~  

    Enjoyed a lot!
    Lesbians sites Lesbo oneonone

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com