Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Last Season Game
  • Stop on the way Part 2
  • Stop on the way Part 1
  • North vs South nightmare
  • After Anaheim Stadium...
  • Happy Birthday Dad!
  • Baseball Game and Proverb
  • The Fish Express
  • Ukulele from Hanalei
  • Hanalei Mixed Plate
  • Tuesday, October 05, 2004

    Wow... Are you sure??






    Yesterday I won the 2000 Midland Rockhounds Eric Byrnes Baseball Card from eBay. That's very rare..I couldn't believe no one bid on it.. Only I did.. Midland Rockhounds is one of the minor league team for Oakland A's. That's the first time I saw in eBay. I will attach the card's picture after I receive this card. Then my next target is an Eric Byrnes Card from Sacramento Rivercats which is also a minor league team for Oakland A's.. I still can't find it..I have his 2002 rivercats bobblehead..but no card..

    Left Bobblehead is his Sacrament Rivercats one.




    During lunchtime, I was looking for Rivercats Byrnes card in eBay again.. again..no one is selling.. But something else caught my attention.. $45 for 2003 Sacramento Rivercats Bobby Crosby's card?????




    Bobby Crosby is one of the rookies in A's. After Miguel Tejada moved to Baltimore Orioles at the end of the last season, Bobby Crosby joined full time as a Shortstop in A's from Rivercats this year. I bought the 2003 Rivercats Team set from eBay just $8..This Bobby Crosby's card is part of the team set.. $45??? Wow... Somebody wants to buy it??? Maybe....if somebody is Bobby Crosby's big fan.. or if somebody is just A's big fan... Let's see....

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:01 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com