Monday, October 11, 2004

2004 Leaf Certified Cut Card-Eric Byrnes

Last week I won after bidding on this card at eBay and I received it today.



This card was recently placed on the market and they only made 100 cards. So whenever I checked in eBay, this card is always a hot Eric Byrnes item. There are 2 types of card. One is w/ signature and other is w/o signature. Of course I am looking for one w/ signature. Some people put crazy price and bid so many times. So I was checking on the timing and for the cheapest price.. when I found a reasonable one.. then I bid for it. Unfortunately one person tried to bid.. So I couldn't get starting price. But the price was still better than others on eBay. So I am still lucky.

link | posted by ExcelVir at 1:55 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:28 PM~  

This is very interesting site... » »

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Designed by mela
Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com