Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Welcome back!
  • Juanes' New CD
  • Eric Byrnes Rare card
  • Wow... Are you sure??
  • Last Season Game
  • Stop on the way Part 2
  • Stop on the way Part 1
  • North vs South nightmare
  • After Anaheim Stadium...
  • Happy Birthday Dad!
  • Sunday, October 10, 2004

    David Bisbal Concert Ticket on Sale!



    David Bisbal will come to SF on 11/18/04 and today @ 10:00am, tickets for his concert went on sale.

    Our home computer is so slow. So I went to the office to order 2 tickets for my wife and I. I prepared to purchase tickets before they started to sell in the morning. Then 5 seconds after 10, I finalized the sale immediately. However I couldn't get lower lodge!!! Geeee.. I just got upper loge. But it's still pretty good..cos it's on the 4th row on the 2nd floor. We went to the same venue when Juanes came here..however, this time, after I got the tickets, I realized the ticket confirmation I received by e-mail was wrong.. According to this ticket service company's info, 1st Floor is $ 35 and 2nd floor is $ 25.. So when I was purchasing tickets, I chose the best available seats for $25.. it's wrong.. 2nd floor's price range was $25-$35!! So I think Lower Lodge was for $35. If I was aware of this information earlier, I would have gotten the lower lodge seats instead.. next time I should get the info from here. So that's why I couldn't get lower lodge...argghhh...but still...I think our seats are still good.. 4th row and middle.. So I could see him in front still.. But I was just not happy about the wrong info from the e-mail!!! Also the reason why I couldn't get tickets for the 1st floor is because it's a general admission floor. It means no reserved seats. Mainly people stand in front of the stage.. If you want to be totally upclose, of course 1st floor is better... But I don't feel comfortable at all down there with the SRO crowd. So we chose 2nd floor. The lodge section is still very close.. When we went to Juanes' concert, we could see him very well from the same area.

    I mentioned his concert to P.. First she said she really want to go and ask me to purchase her a ticket,too..But she realized she couldn't go that day... So I purchased only 2 tickets for my wife and I.

    David Bisbal came from an American Idol type TV show in Spain. After he debuted, his song is always on the top 10.. Some people felt his voice is similar to Luis Miguel's.. Well.. I know Luis Miguel is famous...I've never really heard his songs.. So don't know... but a lot of people said that they sound similar. I've been checking his website constantly to see if he will have a concert in the US or not. But mainly he was doing concerts back in Spain.. I didn't expect he planned to come here so quickly.

    Anyway.. I am still not satisfied with our seats but I am looking forward to watching his concert on 11/18/04.



    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:15 AM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com