Thursday, October 14, 2004

Seminar

(this does not relate to my entry. I just wanted to attach some picture)

Today I went to a seminar. My boss originally registered and planned to go attend it. Unfortunately big boss from parent Company came here and he needed to take care of him. So I went instead.

When I saw the seminar title, I was surprised... " Finance : Basic " ...hmmm? Did he still need these kind of seminar?? But turns out, it was actually a good seminar and I learned basic terminology for acctg again. Also I realized I needed these types of refresher seminars, too.

After I quit CPA firm and moved to this company, I stopped keeping up with the continuous training courses for acctg, too. There are two main reasons why I was not able to.. one is.. this current job, I don't find the need for it..since basically I am doing mostly same thing every day..every quarter and every year. As long as I know specific point, I really don't need a whole new set of knowledge as before. Second reason is I can't afford to go to these seminars. Usually these seminars are very expensive. So I stop for these reasons.. and doing my job as is. But you know.. I knew it's not right and I knew I need training myself... Sometimes I get surprised for myself because I realized I had forgotten quite a lof of things already. So today was actually a good thing that I ended up going to this seminar.

Truly said.. I really hated accounting. When I was in College, my major was Journalism. I simply liked writing and also I love the anything relating to music. Before I went to College, I studied music in school. Then I proceeded to major in Journalism in College.

However, one thing happened, and it totally changed the course of my life. My friend in the same class told me to take bookkeeping license test w/ him. I didn't feel like taking it..but he persuaded me and so I took it w/ him. Unfortunately my friend failed this test..and I passed it. Feel sorry for my friend..but I realized it's quite easy for me. So I proceeded to the next grade... I passed again. Then I wanted more and more.. Eventually, I ended up changing my major to Acctg and taking Japanese CPA Exam...

My college also taught us American Acctg. Then after I took classes, I totally lost the desire to be a Japanese CPA because Japanese Acctg was behind compared w/ American Acctg.. So that's why I came here to study American Acctg...

It's not good that I am forgetting a lot of stuff...I need to keep up and get motivated. I need to challenge my brain and improve my knowledge everyday..." Shisin wasuru bekarazu "

link | posted by ExcelVir at 8:47 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:13 AM~  

Thank you!
[url=http://qzbolilo.com/htnl/ythe.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mrliregq.com/rsyr/miml.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:14 AM~  

Well done!
http://qzbolilo.com/htnl/ythe.html | http://gjhtacsd.com/lwag/xnkb.html

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 4:19 PM~  

This is very interesting site... »

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Designed by mela
Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com