Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Rimi Natsukawa's New CD

Rimi Natsukawa is an Okinawa Singer. I believe she is the best singer..not only in Okinawa but in Japan. Her voice is incredible and heals the heart of the people. Whenever she sings, it seems like she always enjoyed singing and I also enjoy listening.





I know she usually releases a new CD during this time. But I didn't check either Amazon nor her web-site until today.



I wish I could order her CD now, but I can't because I can't get free shipping if I will not order more than a certain amount.. So I will wait until I come up with another item I want. I need $11.01 more to get free shipping!!

Here are her CD and DVD pictures. I like these pictures, too. It makes me feel like going to Okinawa. Recently, I also learned how to focus the photo objects and set the photo angles. These seem regular pictures... but usually regular pictures are more difficult to shoot I guess.






I can't recall when was the first I've heard her songs.. But I think it's in one of the various Okinawa singers'CD. Then I saw her singing on TV once. How beautiful her voice was!!! I like that she is singing songs in the Okinawan language rather than Japanese standard language. I can feel songs from the bottom of the heart if she sings in the Okinawan language.

I read this in the entertainment section news from yahoo Japan. her big hit song is still in the Top 100.. After 127 weeks, her song rerank in the top 78 ( Female Vocal ). It's 2nd longest seller CD in Japanese record history. The song is called " Nada Sousou ". Here is this single CD's picture.



It's really really amazing... and this is my favorite song, too.




While I was writing this entry, I am also thinking how I should discribe her voice. Just now I found an appropriate word for it...an angel's voice. That's how her voice sounds like.

link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:19 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:17 AM~  

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Designed by mela
Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com