Friday, October 15, 2004

Sushi House (San Bruno)

Sushi House in San Bruno

In early March of this year, my wife and I were looking for a Japanese Restaurant that we've never tried before. When we were driving in San Mateo Ave. in San Bruno, we saw this one restaurant that was very crowded. That day, we didn't stop by this restaurant because we already ate in another restaurant.

I was wondering why that place was so crowded. Then we finally went there one of weekend. Then I knew it... their price is cheap and the volume is a lot.. After trying this restaurant, we often eat here or just order to go.


This is a couple of tiny ceramic animals that I brought back from Japan. It will stand upright on their rounded bottoms --cool huh? it's another non-related item for this post.

After I quit eating meat (beef, pork and chicken), I started searching for new places to eat that do not serve meat on their menu.. Lunch specials for most of my regular places mainly serve food with meat. So I can't eat there anymore.. plus I don't want to eat any salad because I am not sure if they washed the veggies well enough.. So I needed to find food that's either cooked vegetable or any fish. I have a daily lunch budget, too..So I end up eating lunch from this restaurant almost 3 times a week...because the price is very reasonable. I usually ordered Saba Shioyaki (grilled mackerel)... They give you quite a big helping of the mackerel!! I usually d0n't eat there because I can save money for tip. hahaha.. So I order to go and eat at work. Then whenever I come back to my office, I showed people which food I ordered...They are also surprised..because the fish is a lot. ...so I've recommended this restaurant to them... Guess what?? they also now ordered there too.. hahaha..

I've never seen this place have a slow day.

If you live near SF International airport, try to eat here.. it's right for the budget and the appetite.

link | posted by ExcelVir at 8:35 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:57 AM~  

What a great site Whirlpool dishwasher du1145xtps1 Eclipse hot tubs and spas Better hair off remover http://www.camping-gear-1.info

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 1:42 AM~  

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page



Designed by mela
Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com