Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Hibernation
  • Fire Drill
  • Premium & Picture
  • DVD Recorder
  • Encounter with Carlos Vives
  • Sushi House (San Bruno)
  • Seminar
  • Epoch's Baseballboard
  • Rimi Natsukawa's New CD
  • 2004 Leaf Certified Cut Card-Eric Byrnes
  • Thursday, October 21, 2004

    HIDENORI 57

    My first name is Hidenori. On my lunchtime, I was checking Baseball Championship in Japan. As I mentioned in my earlier entry, I support the Dragons because their manager has a twisted personality like me. I was checking photos..of course this caught my eyes... hmmmm?



    HIDENORI 57 ????? It's my name... I didn't know that.

    His full name is Hidenori Kuramoto. He is the team's outfielder and this season he had changed his registered name from last name to first name.



    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:12 PM

    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com