Thursday, October 21, 2004

Hibernation



After A's lost the division series, I am in hibernation. So I don't care which team will win and lose in the world series. But I think I need to wake up a little bit from hibernation because exciting moments are happening in this year's world series. Yankees and Redsox were tied at 3-3. Astros and Cardinals were tied 3-3. In Japan also.. Dragons and Lions tied at 2-2.

But yesterday, one match lost the balance. Redsox won yesterday's game.. So they will go to the next level. As I said, I don't care who wins or loses..but if I were one of the team's fans, which team will I support? I definetely will support the Redsox. It's a simple reason. Everybody want Yankees to win. If that's the case, I am always after the underdog and the Redsox came from Wild Card. That's makes me feel good, too. Plus I know a few players in Redsox. Closer Keith Foulke and Outfilder Johnney Damon used to play in A's. I know Giambi in Yankees is also played in A's before, too. This is just my guess becuase I am not familiar with the A's before. I guess. These 2 guys are not happy leaving the A's, specially Johnney Damon. He just stayed one season with the A's. I guess he was a so-so player at that time. But after he moved to Redsox, it seems like he is playing well, specially this season. If these kind of person is in the team, I want to support. I think I have a really twisted personality... hahaha..

Anyway...today is a match between Astros and Cardinals. Secretly I support Astros because Astros also came from Wild Card. Also, in Japan, today(Japan time : tomorrow), they have a match between the Dragons and Lions. I know the Lions came from Wild Card. But I support Dragons because Dragons manager is a twisted personality person--just like me!

link | posted by ExcelVir at 8:08 PM


Designed by mela
Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com