Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Real Ice
  • Jennifer Pena New CD
  • After Thanksgiving
  • My favorites
  • Another long day...
  • Pavlov's Dogs
  • Give me 2 seconds!
  • David Bisbal in San Francisco
  • Praise
  • Hard Work
  • Monday, November 29, 2004

    Seminar again...



    This morning, my boss told me I had to attend another seminar again this Friday. This time is about U.S./Japan Totalization Agreement which is about Social Security. It's going to be a very interesting topic.

    How will they eliminate dual Social Security taxation? How will they protect benefit for workers who have divided their careers between U.S. and Japan? That's what they will talk about.

    I need to prepare for this because this topic is totally new to me. I already searched for information from the internet and printed them out. Whenever I look for the information, I prefer to get it in English rather than Japanese because I don't know why they always need to write harder.. Japanese explanation is not simple at all. Simple is always best..you know?

    Anyway I've always liked anything related to tax and law because I can visualize human history and life. I am looking forward to this seminar.





    link | posted by ExcelVir at 6:50 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com