Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Pavlov's Dogs
  • Give me 2 seconds!
  • David Bisbal in San Francisco
  • Praise
  • Hard Work
  • long day....
  • The Club
  • Working Sunday...
  • Watching a movie
  • Late birthday present
  • Tuesday, November 23, 2004

    Another long day...

    P, our friend, is a supermom. I don't know how she handles everything... She brings her kids to school, takes care of her husband, takes care of school, her home, and also juggles her schedule with working part time here. Unbelievable...




    She used to work full time...But she is part time now.. After she took care of everything other than work, she usually reports to work in the afternoon twice a week. Today she came to office unexpectedly because this month is a short month and she needed to finish her work before closing. I knew she needed more time. So if no one stays late, I need to stay late and wait for her to finish her work because I can close the building, she can't. So today is like that. I finished my work around 7pm.. But I knew other people will leave before her.. So I waited for her.. I can feel her stress.. so I try not to bother her.. 9pm.. finally she finished her work.. So finally we were able to go home..

    such a long day... So that I can reduce my tiredness from a very long day, I closed my eyes and imagine my favorite view...





































    feel much better now...

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:34 PM

    2 Comments:

    Blogger sachiko commented at 6:47 AM~  

    Hello there,my blogger friend!
    How was your Thanksgiving day and shopping?
    Nice photos you've got and I envy your lifestyle there!

    PS.
    That's a nice entry about your supermom friend.How nice of you to wait and made it easy for her.Hidenori san wa,yasashii hito desu,ne..

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 3:54 AM~  

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Soccer milfs masturbating Pictures of hairy fat girls free Vanessa kay lingerie blowjobs public street blowjobs nikki Online sex journal http://www.lesbian-orgy-8.info/Blowjobs.html Steam oven cooking finish+car+wax polypropelene outdoor area rug http://www.loss-hair-5.info/Prescription-hair-loss.html All huge black dick Celexa snorting ndn blowjob Amateurs asses Expect effexor Foreign currency futures trading alerts or signals Pictures of oldsmobile cutlass

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com