Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Hard Work
  • long day....
  • The Club
  • Working Sunday...
  • Watching a movie
  • Late birthday present
  • Sayonara Hit
  • Continuous Training
  • Golden Glove Award (Japan)
  • Memory Stick Part 2
  • Thursday, November 18, 2004

    Praise

    Last nite, it's The club's episode #2. This time, I was watching what the owner/CEO Ed's action are this week.



    Owner / CEO Ed Williams


    I think he can succeed in any other business even if he didn't do club business. You know why? He is very good at getting the public's hearts. He is good at creating relationships w/ other members. He took care of all his members well and also praises them a lot. That's what I also learned from employment seminar. American people live by getting praises. So praise people even if it's really for just small matter.. That's what I learned. For example.. If kids did homework, it means "good Job". If kids did homework correctly, it means "Great!". I was surprised because.. doing homework is just a regular matter. Nothing is related to praise. But, for American people, it's already "good job". Anyway, who hates getting praised? No one!! People like it and it motivates them more. So I think he knows how to praise people well. That's why he can succeed at this business.

    In this episode, I can relate to Allison's action. When she got unpleasant feelings from the club, she left from the club immediately. As I said, she knows nite business well. So after her heart told her this is bad idea, she didn't want to come in contact with anyone. Why is it I relate well to that? because I listen to music like that. If songs didn't give me any good impression w/i 1~2 seconds, I will not listen this song anymore.. Because my heart refuses this song. Why I still have to??

    Anyway.. that's good episode last nite. I knew Ed's character more. I am already looking forward to the next week's episode.


    link | posted by ExcelVir at 8:04 AM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com