Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Working Sunday...
  • Watching a movie
  • Late birthday present
  • Sayonara Hit
  • Continuous Training
  • Golden Glove Award (Japan)
  • Memory Stick Part 2
  • Natural Car Wash
  • Memory stick
  • An addition
  • Monday, November 15, 2004

    The Club

    On 11/10/04, a new show started on Spike TV. This show is called "The Club". I didn't plan to watch this show..But when I unexpectedly sat through the entire pilot show one night I am totally hooked on this show.


    Las Vegas Nite Scene


    "Ice" members


    "Ice" main members and promoter

    Las Vegas Club "Ice" is celebrating its first anniversary and they want to renovate their club. So the club owner hired promoter Allison Melnick for the make over.


    Promoter Allison Melnick

    She is pretty good.. She has the charismatic power. She knows the night life business well. She knows how she needs to spend money and how she will bring in people well. As usual, the club members considered her to be unconventional and so they hate her guts.. For the renovation process, it's a necessity for her to be one. I am very interested as to how she will manage this situation and how she will succeed in bringing the necessary people in. This may sound custom made for this type of business which is night life shows.. But I think we can be able to apply this to any other situation, too. For example, if you are running a store, how will you be able to bring people in? I can't wait for this week's episode...

    How do I know this show? My wife loves CSI. Spike TV is showing CSI repeat episodes five nights a week from 7pm to 9pm.





    Personally I don't like this drama because it's too real.. I don't want to watch postmortem scenes when I am eating dinner.. But you know it's still good drama. So I understand how she loves this series...

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 1:07 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com