Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Give me 2 seconds!
  • David Bisbal in San Francisco
  • Praise
  • Hard Work
  • long day....
  • The Club
  • Working Sunday...
  • Watching a movie
  • Late birthday present
  • Sayonara Hit
  • Monday, November 22, 2004

    Pavlov's Dogs



    Habit is sometimes dangerous. So far... still not big trouble yet.

    En route to the office recently, an intersection changed from the usual stop sign to a 3 way traffic light set up. I don't know why they have to do this because it is not a busy intersection at all. My habit of always stopping at this intersection has become an automatic impulse. After they've changed it to a traffic light, I still catch myself making a stop at this intersection when the signal showed green. Good thing is there was no traffic at all. But today I saw another kind of situation when I went home. The signal is still red. However, I saw one car stop and go even if it's still red. Also good thing about that was there wasn't any other cars that time.

    I did... This car did.. So I think other cars also did from habit, too. Whenever we go thru this intersection, we reacted stop and go. So potentially, I predict, car accidents will happen in this intersection.

    Sometimes habit is dangerous. Drive safely.

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:33 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com