Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Jennifer Pena New CD
  • After Thanksgiving
  • My favorites
  • Another long day...
  • Pavlov's Dogs
  • Give me 2 seconds!
  • David Bisbal in San Francisco
  • Praise
  • Hard Work
  • long day....
  • Sunday, November 28, 2004

    Real Ice

    For myself, the original idea of going to Las Vegas was not for gambling. I just want to see the real Ice club.

    I wish I could get in the Ice club. But we planned to watch a show from 10:30pm. So no time to go there. So I just took outside pictures of the place.

    When we arrived in Las Vegas at 7:30pm, we went directly to Ice because I wanted to take pictures of the place at night. Unfortunately..too early..They usually open at 11:00pm. So the club was still dark and no lights yet. My first thought..the front entrance area is not big as I expected it to be. I guess that's how good they are shooting it through a video camera.










    Then following day, I took a daytime view of it before we left Las Vegas.
















    Nice building color, huh? I loved it. I am glad I was able to see it in person. I saw several cars at the parking lot. So some people are still in the club but didn't get to see anyone from the TV show.

    Anyway I am happy..






    link | posted by ExcelVir at 9:41 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com