Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • After Thanksgiving
  • My favorites
  • Another long day...
  • Pavlov's Dogs
  • Give me 2 seconds!
  • David Bisbal in San Francisco
  • Praise
  • Hard Work
  • long day....
  • The Club
  • Sunday, November 28, 2004

    Jennifer Pena New CD





    While her aunt went to buy more Gameboys at Target, I went to the CD section. I found Jennifer Pena's new CD/DVD. It's her live concert on CD/DVD . I was waiting for her to come to SF for a concert. So far..not yet. But good thing is I can feel her performance from the CD/DVD. I listened to this CD when we were driving to Las Vegas.. I love it. She is sang her songs Cumbia style. So I felt it has more of the spanish flavor.

    She came from Texas and used to be a start up singer for Selena. She is currently on the top 3 on the chart. But potentially she can be the top singer. She will be able to beat whose currently on the top 2 on the chart easily. That's how nice her voice is.


    link | posted by ExcelVir at 9:08 PM

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:27 PM~  

    YEAH I LOVE HER NEW CD,HOUSTON RODEO LIVE I WATCH IT EVERY DAY I MET HER AND SHE SINGS SO GOOD SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE!!!

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:51 PM~  

    Keep up the good work
    D interracial http://www.all-about-car-wax.info Analsex cum insurance companies offering grants Picture lower leg cellulitis

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:51 AM~  

    Keep up the good work Allegra and exercise Pay per click analysis Lower cholesterol portfolio diet Adult+legal+forms Zoloft discontinue Az healthcare wo insurance

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com