Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Barstow Station
  • Seminar again...
  • Real Ice
  • Jennifer Pena New CD
  • After Thanksgiving
  • My favorites
  • Another long day...
  • Pavlov's Dogs
  • Give me 2 seconds!
  • David Bisbal in San Francisco
  • Tuesday, November 30, 2004

    Los Angeles-Las Vegas

    Driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles & Las Vegas I didn't drive and was sooo bored.. So I was taking pictures outside, in the middle of nowhere.




































    a stuffed monkey hanging by its legs!!

    Can you imagine how borred I was?? :-)


    link | posted by ExcelVir at 9:59 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com