Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Halloween
  • Clocklink
  • Amazing!!
  • Almost Halloween
  • Don't be too sure of yourself!
  • Upbringing
  • Japan Series
  • Wind's path
  • HIDENORI 57
  • Hibernation
  • Monday, November 01, 2004

    Flu Shot

    I really hate any kind of shots.. So I avoid it as much as I can.. Now...it's the flu shot season.. every year, somebody comes to our company and gave us the shot.. So.. whenever it's our department's turn to go, I always hide somewhere until they finished it for our department. I took the shot once when I was in 2nd grade.. Then I got a high fever. After that, I never took the flu shot anymore.



    My primary reason not to take flu shot is really because I hate the needle. But, beyond that, I realized it's not good to take the flu shot. You know why? Our body will be addicted to this flu shot and reduce our natural healing power if we took a shot. I believe we have a natural healing power in our body. But if we started to rely on other artificial way, our body starts to slow down and reduces it capability of fighting a disease. If would rely on this shot every year, I feel my body will develop a dependency on this artificial cure..like my body will start to think "oh.. medicine will cure our body anyway.. Why we have to work hard and fight this sickness?? " So it's not good.. I've proven it with my own experience. Whenever people got flu shot, their body is soo weak..Even they got flu shot, they still get the flu.. But I didn't get the flu every year.. Even if my wife is coughing next to me while sleeping, I didn't get it at all. So I don't think it's good idea to rely on a shot.. and do you really know what's in this shot? Is this definitely good for our body? I doubt it.. specially after I read one Japanese illustratede book. This book said now our science can make a "death gene". " Death gene " is possible to set us up for our life span. For example, if they set up 60 years and we got this gene, our life span is only 60 years. So most of the people who took flu shot don't know what's in the shot they are getting. If we assume somebody puts a death gene in these shots, it will control our life.. Is this scary? So this is other reason I don't want to accept any shot. I am not sure if they disclose to us what's in it whenever they give us shot. But, for my opinion, whenever they do shot, they should explain what's in there and how it's good or bad for our body like a TV Commercial. Whenever I saw Medicine's TV Commercial, they will tell us how you have to be careful if you take this medicine. They should do that, too..

    Anyway.. I am healthy.. I didn't get any flu at all.. So I don't see a reason why I have to right now.

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 9:51 PM

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Flower Garden commented at 1:43 PM~  

    When I took a flu shot 2years ago, I had a really bad flu. So,I didn't take one last year. Then, I was fine! hahaha....

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com