Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Clocklink
  • Amazing!!
  • Almost Halloween
  • Don't be too sure of yourself!
  • Upbringing
  • Japan Series
  • Wind's path
  • HIDENORI 57
  • Hibernation
  • Fire Drill
  • Friday, October 29, 2004

    Halloween

    Today we had our annual Halloween party at work. We were wearing costumes. But as usual.. some Japanese workers are so serious. It's not only halloween but other events... They don't want to join at all. I think they thought work is more priority.. yeah it's right.. but whenever we have something fun to do, everyone should join. Otherwise.. for my point of view, no cooperation and no flexibility.. In addition, I bet they can't do a good job, too. why? 2 reasons. 1. They can't create good working relationship. Unless you can work by yourself, our work is always under teamwork. In other word, they are selfish...narrow mind. 2. I believe our ideas sometimes came from playing. Always keep an open mind. Consequently..actually not only work but other activities.. We always need teamwork and flexible mind & action..

    Anyway.. 2 years ago, I was a Jedi. Last year, I am a rennaissance man. How about this year?




    I am an Oakland A's spectator!!! It's just my regular clothes.. That's why..whenever people ask me about my costume, I just said "oh.. I am wearing regular clothes.." yeah.. seriously it's my regular clothes when we went to the game. I had different idea for this year.. But since we are soo busy this October like parties and visitors, we didn't have time to take care of ourselves. Then I finally realized Halloween party is this friday!! just before going to Yosemite last weekend. So I was thinking about what to wear while in the car during our trip. Then I got an idea.. I just imagined we were in line outside A's stadium. It's normal sight for me..However if other people saw us, they might think our clothes are special. So keep my original idea for the following years.. then just wearing regular clothes.. But I still need accessories.. I planned to go and buy the accessories.. My wife went instead.. thank you!! I need original A's cap, gloves, ball, and headset radio, she bought them for me before halloween. So I am ready for today..




    It was fun today.. How about your halloween?

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 8:30 PM

    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:09 PM~  

    That was cute...a break from the usual halloween stuffs...i too had my share of trick or treat with the kids...post coming up soon :-)

    and yeah there are a lot of japanese restaurants over here...maybe it's about time you and Yvonne come visit us, dont you think so?

    Girlie (FunkyMomma)

    Blogger ExcelVir commented at 7:53 AM~  

    hehehe.. Yeah I think so..We should visit. ;-) I didn't know there are so many Japanese restaurants in the Philippines. It's interesting.

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:45 AM~  

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
    loan refinancing company guardian insurance gambling online cheap airfare teens gambling secured loan for home owner 401k tax deductions uk commercial insurance hiking shoes one credit card phone domain name registry convert video freeware history of auto insurance distance+learning+mba a hosting company

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 6:41 PM~  

    Very nice site!
    »

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:44 AM~  

    Good design!
    [url=http://yhcgwrnl.com/skfc/vien.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lqorbbxc.com/pqkh/byrs.html]Cool site[/url]

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 7:43 AM~  

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
    »

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:23 PM~  

    What a great site Cheap car rentals sjc Cost per pill valtrex Aquatouch faucets Discount cupond levitra Hand odds poker texas happy shaved pussy Texas hold em for beginners Sex change penis plastic surgery texas holdem pokerplay for fun Bingo game with shutter cards 5 mg buspirone what do they look like http://www.computer-tech-9.info

    Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:21 PM~  

    Enjoyed a lot! Astoria pilates workout remanufactured ink jet cartridges for canon hewlett packard procedure to fill ink cartridge 2007 infiniti m35 micro mini string bikini photos

    Want to Post a Comment?

    back to main page



    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com