Excellent Virtue

My Photo
Name:
Location: SF Bay Area, California, United States
  • Don't be too sure of yourself!
  • Upbringing
  • Japan Series
  • Wind's path
  • HIDENORI 57
  • Hibernation
  • Fire Drill
  • Premium & Picture
  • DVD Recorder
  • Encounter with Carlos Vives
  • Wednesday, October 27, 2004

    Almost Halloween

    It's almost halloween. I had a planned on wearing a costume.. However our weekend was too busy. Also last weekend..we went up to Yosemite. So totally no time to buy a costume. However I had another idea. It's almost regular clothes.. But it's good costume for me and more economical. Usually.. after we wear it once, we will not wear it anymore.. so it's actually very expensive...

    In 2002 I was a Jedi (I thought I had more pictures including my solo picture.. But I found only these 2 pictures).







    Yr 2003, I was Rennaissance mam (Somehow I have only this small picture. It's not clear to see the costume what I wore.).




    So... What do you think will I wear this year?

    Still secret.

    link | posted by ExcelVir at 10:51 PM


    Designed by mela
    Banner image from stock.xchng | Powered by Blogger
    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com